Buhala is fenced into the Kruger National Park just 15 minutes from the Malelane Gate.
- Watch big game come down to drink in the Crocodile River while friendly staff cater to your every whim.
- Kruger Park's Elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino, hippo, giraffe are all regulars.
- Over 200 bird species have been recorded on the property.
- Mpumalanga's Panorama route, with its vast array of waterfalls, artists villages, rock formations etc. is a lovely days excursion. The route includes the Blyde River Canyon.
At a Glance
- ten double rooms
- Elegant fully air-conditioned accommodation
- each with a generous en-suite bathroom
- Superb international cuisine
- Cozy bar
- comfortable lounge
- swimming pool
Lodge Accommodation & Facilities
- Elegant fully air-conditioned accommodation is offered in ten double rooms, each with a generous en-suite bathroom.
- Superb international cuisine and an extensive wine list.
- Cozy bar, comfortable lounge, swimming pool...
Elephant Garden Suites
The suites consist of 2 luxury accommodation units which overlook the Crocodile River and the Kruger Park. Each offers:
- own verandah
- a bar fridge
- both an indoor and outdoor shower, as well as a bath in the bedroom
- a splash pool is shared by the two units
|... and with such a superb view into the Kruger, you can watch the "wild" visitors at the river while you bath!!!
Make an Enquiry or Booking
- Golf at Leopard Creek and tennis are available nearby; plus a vast array of waterfalls and scenic attractions. Mozambique and Swaziland are within easy reach.
- Enjoy big game viewing from the veranda, self-driven game drives or guided safaris into the Kruger Park.
- Nature walks, bird watching, kopje climbing, fishing and farm tours.
Enjoy some pampering at our open deck day spa which overlooks the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park.
|The day spa offers:
- Full body hot rock massages
- Back and neck massages
- Foot treatments
Play Golf at the Leopard Creek Country Club
The prestigious Leopard Creek Country Club provides an
exceptional golfing experience for our guests. Situated near Malelane, on the border of the Kruger Park, the exclusive Leopard Creek golf course presents a rare opportunity to play golf in the presence of wild animals -- a truly African experience.
|Type: Parklands golf course
|Fairway Grass: Kikuyu
|Greens Grass: Bent Grass
Kruger National Park
The Kruger National Park is without doubt one of South Africa's most popular tourist attractions. Buhala is perfectly located within the southern section of the park and offers:
- close proximity to the Kruger Park's Malelane Entrance Gate.
- professionally guided, full day open vehicle safaris.
- night drives and morning walks in the Kruger Park available on request.
|... and for the less active -- enjoy big game viewing from the comfort of our verandah!
Make an Enquiry or Booking